iPhone database integration grew to become a phenomenon right after the discharge from the SDK. Success tales sprang up everywhere of developers making millions within several weeks because of their application striking the Top Ten around the application store list. It had not been lengthy before everybody desired to jump on board.
There’s a couple of good reasons to pursue iPhone database integration.
• Promote a brandname or product with the mobile space.
• Give a convenience that did not exist formerly.
• Realize a necessity on the market and try to grow it.
• Create something entertaining and/or addictive, that the masses would enjoy.
• Any combination or the suggestions above.
You will find over 300,000 applications within the Application Store with 15-20,000 being added each week. Typically, each iPhone user has around 37 applications placed on their device.
With the development of the new ios 4, lots of exciting additional features were put into the extensive listing of possible features within the development package. Included in this are:
• Game Center – A platform organized for game developers to enhance the general gaming experience with users on iOS devices. Gaming has already been probably the most downloaded genre of applications. With Game Center the potential of playing online, getting achievements, high scores and much more becomes ease.
• iAds – A different way for developers to monetize their free applications. With iAds, users can embed interactive ads produced using HTML 5 to their free applications and obtain compensated on impressions and clicks.
• Multitasking – Applications are now able to run without anyone’s knowledge, save their condition when interrupted and resume when came back to.
Having a ripe marketplace, a lot of features and unlimited options, time for iPhone database integration has become. We are able to help. We’ve experience developing applications varying from small utility applications to large games in addition to Apple specific features for example in-application purchases and much more.